Dymeng is a NYC-based software development company that works with businesses to create streamlined software solutions to help them grow and succeed.
We’re passionate about business and love to learn what makes them tick and how we can help to streamline operations and provide effective, user friendly software solutions to drive them. This includes modernizing existing applications or writing new ones from scratch.
We’re also really big on customer service and taking care of our relations in general – be it customers or employees. We strive to leave an impression of yea, those guys are awesome, and value long term relationships with clients and employees alike.
We’re sticklers for clean code, design and architecture. We strive to be the best at using modern programming practices while keeping things pragmatically simple and easy to work with. We feel that all of our solutions are long term investments for our clients, and want to create solid, scalable, extensible software that can grow with their business.
Software development is a difficult thing to do correctly, and our perfectionist nature makes us undertake the process being critically aware of what it takes to be better than the average run of software development shops.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we’d be happy to hear from you!
To apply, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Basic info: name, location, etc.
- Resume in PDF
- Brief description of your favorite programming language/platform and why
- Brief description of your least favorite programming language/platform and why
- Brief description of your favorite project, and why
- Brief description of the worst project you’ve worked on, and why
This is a contract position with option for full time hire. Here’s the basic rundown:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Growth/Learning Opportunities
- Paid vacation*
- Health, Dental & Optical Insurance*
- Retirement (SIMPLE IRA) Matching*
*available for full-time hires
Here’s what we’d like to have from you (in general order of priority):
- Communication skills
- Pragmatic thinking
- C# programming and familiarity with the .NET platform in general
- Database design experience (relational, that is)
- ASP.NET MVC experience
- Familiarity with Web UI toolsets such as DevExpress or Telerik
- Basic knowledge of web server/IIS administration